Money Does Not Grow On Trees
These are only five out of the plethora of funding sources to establish and or maintain a Community Garden, School Garden, Urban Farm, or Neighborhood Beautification Project. Contributions to this resource are welcome. This data base is updated regularly. Want more? Find the financial information you need for your next green project. Sign up to our newsletter. Sustaining Members at the $10.00 per month level or higher to My Darling Theo Foundation can receive a customized financial news experience. Make your secure online donation here, thank you so much!
1. YOUTH GARDEN GRANTS: Burpee Home Gardens
2. FARMER GRANTS: Northeast SARE
3. HOME DEPOT COMMUNITY IMPACT GRANTS: Home Depot
4. PARTNERSHIP GRANT: Northeast SARE
5. SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY GRANT: Northeast SARE